Dolores Hidalgo - Atotonilco
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: DH-AT
Come with us to enjoy Atotonilco Sanctuary, an eighteen-century temple known as the Sistine chapel of America, founded by the priest Luis Felipe Neri de Alfaro as a place of retreat in the year 1748. We also visit Dolores Hidalgo, Cradle of Mexico´s Independence and important main producers of the traditional majolica tiles in the typical colonial decorated style of Mexico by hand. This tour lasts 5 hours door to door.
Tour type: Educational, informative, entertaining and inspiring.
- Not included:
* Bring comfortable clothes and shoes to enjoy the walking.
* Don't forget to bring: a cap, hat, sunblock, sunglasses and of course your camera!
* We are sure that you would like to buy somethings, so, bring extra cash, in some places you can use your credit card.
* We suggest having breakfast before the tour.
* Bring only necessary articles for the tour, we will not be responsible for your lost items that you may leave in the car during the tour.